Bell Tower Theater
Find us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram
Handicapped Accessibility Hearing Accessibility
Bell Tower Theater
2728 Asbury Rd
Dubuque, IA 52001
View Map



Thank you for your interest in the Bell Tower Theater.


It's hard to believe that our 19th season is well under way. In this short amount of time, we have produced more than 100 plays and musicals; hosted performances by numerous local performing groups; served thousands of kids with our award-winning youth theater programs; lent our space at a free and reduced cost for local not-for-profits like Hillcrest School, the Dubuque Community School District and the Northeast Iowa Community College; and provided hundreds of free tickets to seniors and kids. Since we opened our doors, more than 300,000 people have crossed our threshold and taken advantage of all that the Bell Tower Theater has to offer.


At the Bell Tower Theater, your hometown theater, we pride ourselves on offering an entertainment experience that is second-to-none, and that undertaking is expensive. Your tax-deductible donation can help us pay the rent and utility bills, buy costumes and props and build sets for our shows, pay our dedicated staff and teachers, purchase scripts and pay royalties for our plays and musicals, provide scholarships to our theater classes, give free tickets to kids and so much more. The revenue we receive from ticket sales and class tuitions is vital to our success, but it only covers 65% of what we need to operate the theater. The other 35% comes from great people, like you, who are willing to give us a helping hand.


Believe us when we say no gift is too small (or too large). We have come a long way, and that is thanks to people like you who have been willing to give generously to the Bell Tower Theater. Your gift means so much. We have a very bright future ahead, and we invite you to join the Bell Tower Theater Family. Thank you for any support you can give us. We hope to see you often!


Click here to make a donation to the Bell Tower Theater


Learn More About Our Programs

Youth Theater Programs

Plays and Musicals

Bell Tower Theater Endowment


      The City of Dubuque   Live the Arts in Iowa